Day 30 - 02/03/2014

Not a lot of activity today a couple people worked on some things that needed to be built.

Drivetrain: There is still work being done on the modules for the new drivetrain, placing those custom spacers and hex shafts takes quite a while.

PracticeBot: Some people worked on placing the brackets for the pneumatic pistons for the intake. We decided that the brackets would be right on the metal bars for the intake and we finished one side.

RealBot: Some mentors and students got together and continued work on the upper body.

Pneumatics: Our programmer did some work with the pneumatics board and tested it on the actual robot.